Looking for some Ireland travel inspiration?
For amazing Ireland travel inspiration, look no farther than the 2010 CLASSIC Leap Year staring none other than Amy Adams that is filled with so much Irish inspo that we suspect it’s all a ploy of the Irish Tourism Board. Here are 29 times that Leap Year was your all time favorite movie (aka 29 reasons to head over to the Emerald Isle ASAP, no matter the year):
- Art History Snapchats: the National Portrait Gallery Edition
- Art History Snapchats: Museum of Fine Arts Boston Edition
When Amy Adams’ boyfriend bought her EAR RINGS when she thought he was gonna propose, so she had to go to Ireland to do it herself.
2. When her flight gets rerouted and she was all of us at the airport trying to deal with sassy airline employees. 3. When she finally got to a hotel and completely wrecked it. 4. But the innkeeper was a hot AF Irishman so it didn’t matter (Niall Horan WHO?)
5. When we got these gorgeous views of Irish countryside. 6. Seriously LOOK AT IT. These cliffs might be better looking than the innkeeper. 7. When the cute innkeeper agreed to take her to Dublin to find her boo and you kneeew someone was gonna catch feelings. 8. When their trip seemed to be going alright, but they ran into some cows who just wouldn’t mooooove. 9. When even their car couldn’t take the romantic tension…
10. …and had to make a quick exit. 11. It literally had to take a cold shower to gain some chill. 12. When her stuff got stolen by a van full of angry leprechauns. “See you never” – them, probably. 13. But then the hot innkeeper got it back for her, but got punched in the face like three times. How ~*chivalrous*~ 14. When Amy Adams was just in a bar fight but her hair was still on fleek. 15. And then she and her new boo decided to visit a castle. 16. and ~*bonded*~ 17. and you just knew something was going on while they stared at this view. 18. But then they missed their train so they had to stay at a B&B 19. and pretend to be married ~*Mr. and Mrs. O’Brady Callaghan*~. 20. When we got to see the hot innkeeper’s side abs. 21. When they cooked dinner together and you knew that wasn’t the only thing ~*brewing*~ 22. When they had to kiss at dinner to trick their hosts but you knew it was the real deal. 23. and looked adorbs sharing a bed 24. When they woke up looking like a legit couple and you died from the cuteness 25. When they crashed a wedding. 26. Hello yes, where can I book this wedding venue? 27. When Amy was home in Boston and finally figured out her boyfriend wasn’t ~*the one*~ 28. So she went back to Ireland and we got more gourg scenery shots. 29. WHEN HE PROPOSED AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER.
Looking for more Ireland travel inspiration? Why not head there and see for yourself!
- 5 Questions to Ask when Traveling to Avoid Common Travel Mistakes
- Study Abroad Bucket List: The Ultimate European Scavenger Hunt
- Pin it: