I recently took a surprise trip to Boston and finally convinced my girlfriends that we needed to visit the MFA in Boston. Easily accessible via the T’s Green Line, the MFA Boston houses an impressible collection of art from ancient to modern… but y’all know I can’t go to a museum without taking some Snapchats.
So, I present to you Art History Snapchats: Museum of Fine Arts Boston Edition.
- Looking back at 2016 like:
- The perks of being a baby:
- When you run out of hands:
- When your dating life isn’t going well:
When you’re Sutton Foster and need a job on broadway:
- Me when I die:
- When you’re dating an art history major:
- When you said you’d give up sugar for the new year:
- Alternatively: every 28 days for 8 days
- When you realize you shouldn’t have gone into education:
- Your boyfriend be like:
- When I say “I went to a women’s college:”
- When you live in Fiji but have NBA dreams:
Do y’all have have Art History Snapchats to share? If so, tweet them to me @ShesATripBlog
And make sure to check out the rest of the Art History Snapchats series here.
- Pin it: